Kamis, 07 April 2011

Quotes from Tamaki Suoh

  • (To Kyoya) "Kyoya, I just had an increadible idea! Lets form a club!"
  • (To Haruhi) "Handsome men can't be hurt by water"
  • (To customer) "When you're in front of me, my heart beats so quickly as if I am a youth tasting love for the first time. You are the beautiful mermaid who sheds lights to the sea of loneliness!! The sinful goddess who taught me about the forbidden fruit...!!"
  • (To customer) "Aah Princess, even if the world ended this minute, I want to be the man who even sacrifices his own life to protect you..."
  • (To customer) "The spring of my heart surges upon the sight of your fresh smile, my love."
  • "Our Ouran Host Club exists to bring fortune to the ladies."
  • (To Haruhi) "Do you know this proverb, Fujioka-kun? When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you don't have the money, pay with your own body! From now on, you are the Host Club's dogsbody!!"
  • "Starlight kick!!"
  • "TeddyBear Kick!!"
  • "Call me king"
  • "Evil Twins Get Away From My DAughter !!!!!"
  • (customer) Why are you crying?
  • Tama-Chan Kick
  • (To Kyoya) Mama!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar